Snuggle Bear Bungalow
A Hocking Hills TINY Log Cabin
Brand new in 2018, Snuggle Bear Bungalow is our bear-themed “tiny log cabin” in Hocking Hills. This one is simply adorable! Prepare to snuggle up and get nice and cozy because this truly is a tiny cabin. Just 14′ x 16′ (224 sq ft) with another 14′ x 14′ (196 sq ft) of outdoor patio/living space in the back. There’s also a covered front porch with a couple rocking chairs you won’t want to get out of.
You know what they say — great things come in small packages, and Snuggle Bear Bungalow delivers BIG on that promise.
Everything at Snuggle Bear Bungalow is sized a bit smaller than our other cabins… Smaller chairs, smaller dining table, smaller TV, smaller shower, smaller sink, and smaller toilet. OK, let’s be real — we put a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a bedroom in 224 square feet of space. Did we mention, it’s a tiny cabin?? 🙂
But hey, this bears den boasts everything you need for a wonderful and memorable escape to Hocking Hills. The bed is a queen size with a comfy memory foam mattress, the kitchen is fully equipped, we have free WiFi Internet, land-line phone service, and a flat-screen TV with satellite and DVD/Blu-ray player. Heck, we even provide firewood for the fire-pit and propane for the gas grill. There’s even a gas fireplace inside and one on the outside back patio along with the hot tub, grill, and bistro table & chairs. Now that’s HUGE value in a tiny package!
This cabin sits just off a gravel road on a 4 acre partially wooded hillside property (shared with our Lovebirds Landing log cabin). It is conveniently located close to the Hocking Hills State Parks and all local attractions.
Snuggle Bear Bungalow Rental Rates
Based on 2-person max occupancy. Children age 5 and older are considered adults and count toward 2-person occupancy. No children under age 5.
* 2-night minimum stay on weekend is Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Any stay that includes a Friday or Saturday night is considered a two night minimum at weekend rates.
** 3-night minimum stay on Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
Cabin Rental Details & Policies
- Rental rates based on 2-person maximum occupancy
- Children age 5 and older are considered adults and count toward 2-person maximum occupancy. No children under age 5.
- A 50% deposit secures your reservation.
- 2-Night minimum stay required (*)
- 3-Night minimum stay required on holidays (**)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book a reservation
- Check-In time is 4:00 PM or after
- Check-Out time is 11:00 AM
- Cancellations accepted until 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, less 25% cancellation fee.
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Inside / Outside area provided
- No Candles / Flameless candles provided
- 6% Tourism/Lodging tax will be added to your reservation
- Please Read our Detailed Rental Policies
Where is Snuggle Bear Bungalow cabin located?
Our Carefree Cabins are located within 10 miles of all the most popular Hocking Hills parks. And just a short distance to other local attractions such as shopping, restaurants, wineries, distilleries, and a variety of outdoor adventure activities and entertainment. The map to the right shows the general area where all cabins are located (red dot) in relation to local parks and roads. All our cabins are within a 2 mile radius of each other.
When you book a log cabin reservation with Carefree Cabins, you will be provided detailed location and driving directions to your cabin well in advance of your stay.
Remember… Cell phone service can be very unreliable in many parts of Hocking Hills. Bring a regular GPS if you have it, or plan on printing directions and bringing them with you.