Creekside Serenity Log Cabin
Creekside Serenity, our deer-themed Hocking Hills log cabin, is nestled next to a beautiful creek with a small waterfall just beyond the front porch. When the water is flowing, you’ll enjoy the relaxing sounds of the babbling brook, and you’re almost guaranteed to see a deer or two wandering through…
The cabin is nicely secluded just off a gravel road on a 8 acre wooded hillside property (shared with our Sandstone Oasis cabin). It is conveniently located close to the Hocking Hills State Parks and all local attractions. It also features a paved asphalt driveway for easy access, even with a motorcycle, and ample parking.
CreekSide Serenity Rental Rates
Based on 2-person occupancy. Additional guests $20/each per night up to maximum of 4-guests.
* 2-night minimum stay on weekend is Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Any stay that includes a Friday or Saturday night is considered a two night minimum at weekend rates.
** 3-night minimum stay on Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Discounts do not apply during holidays.
Cabin Rental Details & Policies
- Rental rates based on 2-person occupancy
- Additional guests age 5 and up are $20/each per night up to a maximum of 4 total guests.
- Guests under age 5 stay free.
- A 50% deposit secures your reservation.
- 2-Night minimum stay required (*)
- 3-Night minimum stay required on holidays (**)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book a reservation
- Check-In time is 4:00 PM or after
- Check-Out time is 11:00 AM
- Cancellations accepted until 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, less 25% cancellation fee.
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Inside / Outside area provided
- No Candles / Flameless candles provided
- 6% Tourism/Lodging tax and 6% Hocking Hills Online service fee will be added to your reservation
- Please Read our Detailed Rental Policies
Where is Creekside Serenity located?
Our Carefree Cabins are located within 10 miles of all the most popular Hocking Hills parks. And just a short distance to other local attractions such as shopping, restaurants, wineries, distilleries, and a variety of outdoor adventure activities and entertainment. The map to the right shows the general area where all cabins are located (red dot) in relation to local parks and roads. All our cabins are within a 2 mile radius of each other.
When you book a log cabin reservation with Carefree Cabins, you will be provided detailed location and driving directions to your cabin well in advance of your stay.
Remember… Cell phone service can be very unreliable in many parts of Hocking Hills. Bring a regular GPS if you have it, or plan on printing directions and bringing them with you.